I have a thing clear in my mind, and that is I love languages. I started to study english when I was a child, but I was small and I never took it seriously. I used to joke with my friends in class, and the reason why now I know english is because after all, I'm used to listening and speaking in english. My problem in this sense, is that I will know more english if I had learned the grammar in my classes, now I have a type of habit to speak, but I don't know many reasons of why we say this and why not. I have changed this in order to other languages, and now I always try to learn the grammar in all the languages I study.
In this sense, I want to recommend you a company which sells books to learn languages. It was my brother who firstly recommended me these books. Nowadays, I have some of them. Try to see them, they're good for each one who studies by hisself: a funny not busy way of learning. This book's name is ASSIMIL, here is an example of the one I use to improve my english:
No comments:
Post a Comment