Hello God, I needed to write you because nowadays I'm not doing anything in the way I would have to. I'm used to complaining instead of doing everything i need to be happy. Yes, i have a little bit of unhope by the moment, but it's only because i'm very weak, i forget you and i don't call you anytime i need. Sometimes it's easier to leave things, instead of facing them. I'm only doing the theory but not the practice, and which one is more important?. I know, and what i'm gonna do now, is making things with love, it's so easy... anything we do during the day, must be done in love, that's the theory.
Sometimes i question myself if my principles are wrong, but i don't think so, because i follow them thinking always in goodness. What i really have to do is not to take things too seriously. Doing a thousand manners, but each one must be done happily.
So Christ, tomorrow i'm going to Barcelone and i have bought a ticket for you. You will be with me in the train, in the party: everywhere... always... in life.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment